IMSI/Design, a pioneer in the mobile solutions for AEC field and a global leader in retail CAD, launched the release of TurboSite v1.3 for iPad and iPhone iOS application, as shown and awarded BEST OF SHOW at the AIA National Convention recently held in Denver, Colorado.
TurboSite 1.3 includes new features and most importantly a new PDF reporting feature with interactive linking within the document. A list of the key features are:
- Custom PDF Field Reporting (a first in the industry)
- iPhone Compatibility
- Search for text in GeoMarks™
- Import and Export video and pictures to and from camera roll on iOS devices
- SPS™ (Sensor Positioning System) improvements, including reduction in drift
- Arrows, dimensions, and markup objects always face forward regardless of 3D rotation (FaceMe)
- Improved diagnostics and notifications, including missing Xrefs and fonts
- View facing direction while navigation through a space
- Improved DWF and DWFx support
- And more…
TurboSite v1.3 is now available for the iPad and iPhone and has a limited time introductory price of 499.USD (regularly 999.USD) and is available through the Apple iTunes Store. A free TurboSite Reader v1.3 is also now available. TurboSite Reader 1.3 contains most of the features in TurboSite, making it an excellent way to test drive the paid app for no cost.
To learn more visit them online here. http://www.turboapps.com/
Comments for this story are closed