The “Your World REIMAGINED: A Global Design Competition” has been announced by its main sponsors, Nemetschek AG’s sister companies Nemetschek Vectorworks and Maxon Computer, along with AMD’s Graphics Division, Dosch Design, and Arroway Textures.
Global Design Competition
The competition, which began 23 April and runs through 16 August 2013, asks professional and student designers to tackle an old, dilapidated, or run-down locale and redesign it for a new, improved use. Entries can range in focus from adaptive reuse to landscape reclamation or object redesign.
Cash and software awards will be presented to overall and category winners. Plus, the overall winner will be featured in a prominent, online design magazine.
- All submissions must be based on the “Your World, Reimagined” theme
- A submission consists of up to two digital presentation boards or one digital presentation board and a movie file that demonstrates their design’s conceptual imagery. Entries can range from a conceptual design to a completed project with full design development
- All submissions must use Vectorworks or CINEMA 4D software. For a free 30-day trial of Vectorworks, click here. For a free 42-day trial of CINEMA 4D, click here.
- Applicants can only submit one entry
- All entries must be submitted by 11:59 PM EST, 16 August 2013.
Read the complete list of rules here.