LearnVirtual will be hosting a series of learning events (webinars) starting on 7 May 2013 for architects which carry AIA CES learning units.
About the Series
Their description reads: “The economic climate as well as the movement toward sustainable design has encouraged owners to renovate existing properties. In this series speakers will present projects that showcase creative and cutting-edge methods for adaptive reuse, renovation and preservation.”
This is an excellent series with speakers from firms such as: Springboard, Stantec, HOK, Orcutt|Winslow, Krueck+Sexton Architects, Wiley|Wilson, Hensel Phelps and CO Architects.
Here are some dates and titles:
- 7 May 2013 — Successful Adaptive Reuse Projects
- 21 May 2013 — Back to the Future: Green Preservation
- 4 June 2013 — A Delicate Balancing Act: Historic Buildings
- 18 June 2013 — Updating Historic Office & Medical Buildings
- 9 July 2013 — Hospital Conversion to Research Facility
- 23 July 2013 — NOAA: Preserving Past, Sustaining Future
- 6 Aug 2013 — (Re)Thinking Time + Cultural Connectivity
- 20 Aug 2013 — After the Storm: Rebuilding Joplin High School
You can register for anyone of these events by clicking here. Prices for AIA members are 25.USD while non-AIA pay 35.USD.
To learn more about LearnVirtual go here.
Comments for this story are closed