Odessa’s BeLight has updated its popular Live Interior 3D home design software program to version 2.8. The latest version is now Mountain Lion ready and also supports the Apple MacBook Pro with Retina Display. The user interface has been fully enhanced for the Retina Display support, including adding high-resolution real-time 3D rendering.
Additionally, both the vector 2D and toy-like 2D rendering modes have been supported for the Retina Display technology also. Other general improvements since version 2.7.4 include:
- Added new print layout dialog for printing 2D plans and 3D views in batches as well as in different scales
- Improved the iBooks Author-compatible Collada file import and export features
- Added the ability to use the Pan and Zoom tools while drawing in 2D
- Redesigned the 2D rendering for better crisp look and feel
- Reworked all 2D tools
- Added Trimble 3D Warehouse (formerly Google 3D Warehouse)
- Redesigned the way object and material previews are generated
- Changed default camera positions when using the Jump to Selection in 3D option if a floor or ceiling is selected
- Fixed numerous issues related to high-resolution movie screenshots and movies, inserting images and general performance and stability
To learn more about BeLight Live Interior 3D version 2.8 go here.
Comments for this story are closed