Chances are you very often do not have the schedule availability to catch all the CAD and 3D webinars that are commonly rolled out each year and noted on Architosh. We do our best to bring this news to you as early as possible but sometimes even a few weeks is not early enough to make schedule adjustments. We understand that. Which is why we’ve asked Nemetschek Vectorworks to provide us linked info to some of these webinars for enjoyment and learning now.
So here is a listing of some key recent Nemetschek Vectorworks webinars you can find access to.
- OpenBIM – Real Interoperability, Practical Collaboration (1 AIA LU). Movie here.
- Using an Open BIM (1 AIA LU). Movie here
- Meet Vectorworks Architect. Movie here
- Collaborative Tools for Architectural Presentations. Movie here
- Advanced Architectural Animations with CINEMA 4D. Movie here
For folks interested in architectural renderings and animations using CINEMA 4D along with Vectorworks the last two of these recorded webinars are most handy! Enjoy!