CadFaster Collaborate is a cloud-based collaboration plugin for designers, architects and engineers that enables them to view and live mark-up 3D BIM (Building Information Models) from anywhere in the world on iPad and on the desktop. This award-winning application uniquely combines proprietary 3D data model compression technology with social networking-like communications, affording teams to communicate live with each other on building designs that are generated from the leading BIM tools on the market.
Users can generate content to share in the cloud with the CadFaster plugin for Bentley MicroStation, AECOsim Building Designers, Autodesk Revit or Nemetschek Vectorworks Architect.
Agenda and Details
The hands-on training session takes place on 8 August 2012 at 11:30-12:00 EST, 8:30-9:00 PDT or 16:30-17:00 BST. You can register for the event here. In this 30-minute session you will learn how to:
- Export a model into a portable EXE file ready to share with the team
- Use the multi-user real-time mark-up capability
- Host a meeting to discuss the model with your colleagues
- Export your model to the Cloud for collaboration on iPad
- View, mark-up and manipulate your model using the CadFaster iPad app