Skip to content or navigation

Event News: BIMFORUM in Washington State

Facilities Management focused BIM event comes to Washington State


“According to the IFMA, 25 percent of a building’s lifecycle budget is dedicated to the design and construction of the building. The remaining 75 percent is spent on its operations and maintenance. Building owners have heard many promises about the use of BIM (Building Information Modeling) in the management of this remaining 75 percent.”  This is the lead in to the announcement and registration info on an upcoming BIM event in Tacoma, Washington.


BIMFORUM 2012 takes on 10-11 October 2012, in Tacoma, Washington. Attendees can learn about the state of the industry for the use of BIM in the facilities management (FM) field at the Fall BIMFORUM. Registration before 3 Sep 2012 is 425.USD and 550.USD after. The event is still asking for the submittals of presentations. To learn more and register visit here.

01 - BIMFORUM Fall 2012. Event focuses on BIM in facilities management.

Reader Comments

Comments for this story are closed


INSIDER Xpresso 
Monthly newsletter with a focus on emTech (AI, machine learning, AAD, AR, robotics, 3d printing, and smart cities) its impact on CAD professionals.)

Subscribe now — it’s free!.

INSIDER Xpresso keeps CAD industry professionals up-to-date on next-gen emerging technologies (emTech) that will revolutionize the worlds of AEC and manufacturing and design. As an Xpresso reader, you will hear from some of the most important voices inventing and using the very latest tech in areas such as AI, machine learning, algorithm-aided design (AAD), AR, VR, MR, 3D printing, 3D computer vision, robotics, and SmartCities technologies.

Each issue arrives in your inbox on the first Sunday of the month. Issue #1 arrived on March 3, 2019. Full archives and easy navigation for your pleasure. Enjoy! 

Sign-up for our monthly newsletter
architosh INSIDER Xpresso.

  • Architosh will never pass any of your information onto third parties.
  • For more information read our privacy policy.
  • It is easy to unsubscribe at any time. Follow the links in the newletter footer.

(Recommended. These infrequent sponsored emails help us to provide our Xpresso newsletter for free.)

INSIDER Membership

Read 3 free Feature or Analysis articles per month.

Or, subscribe now for unlimited full access to Architosh.