Luxion and GrabCAD Launch KeyShot Engine Rendering Challenge
Luxion, the makers of KeyShot 3D rendering and animation software, has announced a brand new 3D rendering and animation challenge. This time Luxion and GrabCAD have teamed up for a friendly competition between each community. The GrabCAD community and the KeyShot community are going head-to-head to see who can submit the most creative, high-quality renderings possible.
The winner will win a full license of KeyShot. For the competition a free trial of KeyShot is available for download. There will be three winners in the following categories: best rendering, best animation and best student rendering. The contest runs until Saturday, 7 July 2012. Those interested may use an engine model from GrabCAD or any other engine model. Full details for the challenge can be found here.
Solibri Model Checker Online Event
Due to the demand for the last seminars on Solibri, there will be two new seminars online for learning about Solibri Model Checker for BIM quality control. Here’s what you can do with Solibri, briefly:
- analyse your BIM model for integrity, quality and physical safety before they are issued
- ensure that the BIM your practice has produced conforms with the BIM implementation protocols for the project
- effectively co-ordinate consultants work on a BIM project no matter what software they use
- make senior staff that check and co-ordinate more efficient and accurate
- ensure your design complies with building regulations
This 45-minute online seminar will review all these issues in detail. Events are for:
- Tuesday 26 June 2012 – 9:00 am – 9:45am. Sign up here.
- Tuesday 26 June 2012 – 12:00pm – 12:45. Sign up here.
Comments for this story are closed