LearnVirtual announced there new training series on “How to Implement BIM into the Practice of Architecture.” The six-part series starting March 14, 2012, focuses on adoption stategies, levering BIM appropriately to practices and building types. Each session provides AIA/CES Learning Units
“The reality is that BIM is more about process change than technology adoption,” said Thomas M. Simmons, series instructor. “With this program we are focusing on how to make the transition to BIM so that its benefits can be maximized throughout the design process.”
Individuals can register for one or all the six courses on the LearnVirtual registration page. The dates and topics of the sessions are as follows:
- March 14 — Defining Fundamental BIM Concepts, Terms & Tools.
- March 21 — Implementing BIM in the Design Phase
- March 28 — Visualization with BIM
- April 4 — Strategies for Creating Documents from a BIM Model
- April 11 — Collaboration from Small to Large Teams
- April 18 — Integrating Sustainability into the BIM Process
Course instructor Thomas M. Simmons has worked in architecture, engineering and construction firms in San Francisco, Houston, Portland and Seattle to implement BIM. He is a recognized expert in Building Information Modeling and the implementation of its technology.
LearnVirtual specializes in the design and implementation of educational programs for AEC professionals.
Pricing and Registration
Sessions are 29.USD, but all six can be had for 125.USD. You can learn more and register at: www.learnvirtual.com
Comments for this story are closed