IMSI/Design, the developer of the best-selling CAD in retail and the leading 3D DWG viewer on the Apple iPad and iPhone, has announced this week that TurboCAD Mac Pro version 6 is now available and compatible with Apple’s latest operating system, Mac OS X Lion (10.7).
What’s New on Version 6
Aside from being one of the first CAD programs updated and compatible for Apple’s big new cat (Lion), TurboCAD Mac Pro v6 is also compatible with AutoCAD .DWG 2011. There are many new and enhance features in this latest release. Highlights include:
- New 3D Architectural Design Features: – TurboCAD Mac now has smart walls, smart doors and smart windows
- Doors can now be drawn in 3D
- Improved Door and Window Representation: – Parametric door and window symbols now offer greater detail
- New Architectural Format of Objects and Dimensions: – Enhanced architectural formatting of objects and dimensions
- New Automatic Wall Dimensioning: – There is now auto dimensions for all wall segments
IMSI/Design’s TurboCAD Mac Pro version 6 is now available and retails for 499.99.USD. For more information visit them online here.