IMSI/Design, the developer of the number one best-selling CAD in retail and the leading 3D DWG CAD viewer for Apple’s iPad device, announced this week that TurboCAD Mac Deluxe 2D/3D version 6 is released.
“TurboCAD Mac Deluxe 2D/3D v6 is the price/performance leader in CAD apps for the Mac,” said Bob Mayer, COO of IMSI/Design, “and we’re pleased that it’s now available through Apple Stores.”
New Features in Version 6
- New AutoCAD 2011 DWG support
- New 3D Architectural Design Tools – smart walls, windows, doors can now be drawn and displayed in 3D, as well as 2D views
- Improved Parametric Doors and Windows
- New Architectural Format for Objects and Dimensions – Enhanced architectural formatting of objects and dimensions
- New Automatic Wall Dimensioning – Auto dimensions for all wall segments
TurboCAD Mac Deluxe 2D/3D Version 6 is available for 129.99.USD retail. To learn more about this product visit here online: http://www.IMSIdesign.com/
What We Think
TurboCAD as a product line has a long and rich history within the CAD market. We remember when IMSI came back to the Mac years ago as it marked an inflection point in the Mac market’s overall growth, signaling that it was possible for medium-sized CAD software makers to support Apple’s Mac platform… and be successful.
We are impressed with IMSI/Design’s robust product layout for the Apple platforms. Aside from having the world’s only 3D DWG file viewer on the iPad and iPhone–in the new TurboViewer–IMSI has four TurboCAD products scaling from entry level to its Pro v6 product. Their location within Apple’s retail stores produces a high visibility of the brand and products to the market.