Bonzai 3D Training
Rendering with RenderZone — You can join a webinar on April 14, 2011, at 10 – 11am EDT to learn about how to add photo-realistic rendering to your AutoDesSys bonzai 3D or formZ modeling projects. RenderZone is the rendering engine of choice when you need full raytracing rendering. Led by trainer Matthew Holewinski of AutoDesSys you will:
- Learn about raytracing using RenderZone
- Learn how to use Sketch rendering
- Learn to easily create and apply materials to objects
- Learn techniques for applying multiple materials to the same surface
- Learn procedures to add simple but realistic lighting to your scene
- Learn how to add global illumination to your scene
To learn more and register for this webinar visit here.
Vectorworks Training – Multi-City Locations
Vectorworks classroom training is coming to various cities in the US throughout the year (2011). These courses equip you with what you need to enhance your design skills using Vectorworks. Accredited professionals can also earn CE (continuing education) credits.
- Apr 19-22 — San Francisco: Core/intermediate
- May 3-6 — New York: Core/intermediate
- May 16-19 — Columbia: Core/intermediate
- Jul 11-14 — Columbia: Core/intermediate
- Aug 22-25 — Columbia: Core/intermediate
- Sep 13-16 — Los Angeles: Core/intermediate
- Nov 8-11 — San Francisco: Core/intermediate
- Nov 15-18 — Boston: Core/intermediate
- Dec 5-8 — Columbia: Core/intermediate
Click on a link in the event above to sign up. For other Vectorworks learning resources, such as guides, visit this page.