Having just returned from Copenhagen less than 48 hours ago, we will be stringing together a series of thought-provoking feature articles on what took place at the SmartGeometry Conference in Denmark last week. The conference is an excellent format that continues to get honed each year, one year improving on the next. So this is a snap-shot of what’s coming up this week and leading into next. We will be rolling these articles out one by one. If there is no link below it means the article has not yet been published.
- The SmartGeometry Workshop — We will be writing an overview of this important component of the conference, what took place this year, things we saw and so forth. The workshop takes place for four days and culminates with an exhibit.
- A Cluster Focus — We will be talking about one particular cluster and the work involved by one particular person.
- Thoughts at TalkShop — TalkShop was a new format this year and this all-day session at the conference offered us some engaging things to think about. We want to share the best of those with you.
- Notes from the Symposium — There were several excellent presentations from the symposium and we’ll be reviewing those with all of you also.
- The Bentley Talk — Bentley did a keynote and we’ll be writing an overview on their software presentation
- New Software and Technologies — We saw several pieces of new software we’ve never heard of before so we’ll be bring that to your attention also
So those are the articles lined up for you and we have several dozen photographs and images to share with you as well. Bentley is the primary sponsor of SmartGeometry and this year, like in other years, they invited a healthy amount of press to the conference. Needless to say, it is always enjoyable to get together with one’s peers within this type of context and enjoy the environment, good food and drink, and stimulating conversations.
Just one last tidbit. We covered quite a bit of the conference with our Architosh Twitter account live during the event. If you are on Twitter you can find us at: http://twitter.com/architosh
Comments for this story are closed