Oregon-based e-on software has unveiled Vue 9.5, its leading digital nature imagery creation program. The company has today offered a pre-release of Vue 9.5 xStream and Vue 9.5 Infinite, its professional solutions for the creation, animation and rendering of natural 3D environments.
New Features in Vue 9.5
Vue xStream and Vue Infinite are the company’s flagship software solutions for the creation of natural 3D environments. Vue Infinite 9.5 operates as a stand-alone application while Vue xStream 9.5 works seamlessly within leading 3d software suites like Maya, LightWave, Cinema 4D and others. Key new features include:
- Interactive Texture Placement — a new texture manipulation gizmo allows texture maps to be rotated and scaled interactively, directly on the mesh.
- Fast Hybrid DoF — Vue 9.5 features a new hybrid 2.5D algorithm to allow depth of field (DoF) to be rendered 4x faster
- Advance Cloud Control — faster editing, animating and cloud rendering performance
- Multiple UV Layers — support for models contains separate UV layers (eg: diffuse, bump, specular, etc.)
- Atmospheric Relighting — the Vue relighting functionality was extended to allow adjustment of all ambient and indirect lighting
- GPU Accelerated Anti-Aliasing — Vue will now use additional power from the GPU to accelerate the anti-aliasing of the thin polygon meshes
- MDD File Format — Vue 9.5 now supports the MDD file format
- Improved EcoPainting — in 3ds Max and Cinema 4D, EcoSystem painting on native objects is now done through the entire brush, resulting in much better control of painted instances
- Custom Star Maps — custom “deep space” maps can be loaded and used as an alternative to standard Vue stars
- Many other improvements.
Vue 9.5 is available pre-release, free of charge to all users under maintenance. Users of Vue 9 not under maintenance who wish to advance to Vue 9.5 should purchase a maintenance today and then they will automatically receive updates to 9.5 and future Vue 10 free of charge.
You can learn more about Vue 9.5 here.
Comments for this story are closed