Mac Pro users using the Nvidia Quadro 4000 GPU card started to report issues after advancing their OS to Mac OS X 10.6.7. Nvidia has responded with an update, version 256.01.00f03v7. You can download the updated driver here now:
Vectorworks BIM Webinar – April 5
Nemetschek Vectorworks will be hosting a webinar on 5 April 2010. Titled, Processes and Procedures for Effective Development of Building Information Modeling with Vectorworks Architect 2011, the event on the web takes place at 2pm EDT (6pm GMT).
The event is being led by Francois Levy, a registered architect, author, BIM consultant and university lecturer. Participants in the webinar will:
- realize the range of BIM tools available in Vectorworks Architect 2011
- learn a productive workflow for BIM in Vectorworks Architect 2011
- familiarize themselves with various model views to quickly produce presentation and construction documents
- understand the design, modeling and presentation power of parametric building design components
- apply BIM principles to their own work using Vectorworks Architect software
To register for this webinar go here.
The Third Guild has released free updates to its modo plugin or extensions for CADbuddy and Windo for modo 501 SP2. This is a free update for all existing customers. To learn more go here.
Graphisoft is conducting a survey from architectural and engineering professionals who are potentially involved in sustainable design and energy engineering. The data collection will help the company provide products that benefit its Building Information Modeling (BIM) software. To take the survey and participate please go here. There are three categories of users who would take this survey:
- architect with no specific training in sustainable design
- sustainable design expert – architect
- sustainable design expert – engineer
Please be sure to take the appropriate survey for your expertise.
Comments for this story are closed