Andersson Technologies LLC has shipped SynthEyes 2011, which emphasizes new capabilities in set reconstruction, especially texture extraction. Texture extraction can create textures for arbitrary 3D meshes; extract textures for layered 3-D environments for compositing; create panoramic background plates, while removing moving or occluding objects or wires; or generate clean plate sequences.
Key New Features Include:
- Texture-extraction system creates new low-noise textures, panoramic backdrops, and clean plates from image sequences–it’s a game-changer!
- Add-a-card operation adds a 2D card aligned with its enclosed trackers, with automatic outlier elimination
- SimulTrack window monitors multiple trackers and multiple frames on them simultaneously
- Automatic tracker key generation and automatic smoothing after key adjustment creates new supervised-tracking workflows
- Offset channels and cloning for trackers to aid creating trackers for fine mesh details and in problematic locations
- Tracker radar helps identify problem spots
- Overall Distance constraint for smoother and more controller solves, especially for object and other low-perspective solves
- Controllable post-solve filtering via a new control panel
- Project screens with chroma or alpha key in the perspective view
- New outlined-solid and cartoon wireframe shading modes in the camera and perspective views
There are over fifteen videos showing these new features in action on YouTube. SynthEyes 2011 will run on Leopard and Snow Leopard (Mac OS X) versions. To learn more about SynthEyes 2011 visit their website here: http://www.ssontech.com/
[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Anthony Frausto, Anthony Frausto. Anthony Frausto said: SynthEyes 2011 has been completely updated with a bevy of new features…! http://lnkd.in/MvGbkV […]
Comments are closed.