Nemetschek North America is offering Continuing Education Week for design professionals starting June 15-17. From the comfort of your home or office desk you can join these free, online courses and receive AIA, ASLA (LA CES) or APLD CEUs.
Design professionals who need to attain continuing education units (CEUs) and are interested in topics such as BIM (Building Information Modeling), Sustainability or Water-Efficient Landscape Design should check the following schedule:
- Creating Sustainable Sites using CAD: June 15, 12:00pm
- BIM in Perspective: June 15, 12:00pm
- Practical Modeling Methodology for the GSA BIM Guide Series 02: June 16, 3pm
- Water-Efficient Landscape Design in CAD: June 17, 12:30pm
- Evolving from CAD to BIM: June 17, 3pm
Click on the hyperlink in each title to reach the registration web page.
[…] found this short article on Architosh Site, and reproduce it here, it has some nice links for future seminars, and they are pre registered via […]
Comments are closed.