e-on software, the makers of the popular Vue product line of digital nature visualization software applications has released details earlier this month about its upcoming Vue 8.5 xStream and Vue 8.5 Infinite products.
xStream and Infinite are the flagship products in the company’s product line, with the former operating seamlessly inside Autodesk 3ds Max, Autodesk Maya, Autodesk Softimage, Newtek’s Lightwave and Maxon’s CINEMA 4D. Specifically designed for graphics professionals these two products combine a multitude of cutting edge features into existing production pipelines.
Release 8.5 of Vue adds breakthrough features, such as:
- Global Gamma Control
- Interactive Cloud Control – cloud layers can be manipulated interactively
- Animated Planetary Cloud Density Maps
- Diagnosis Render Passes – detect rendering bottlenecks early
- Unlimited Material Painting
- Zone Extraction – specific areas of procedural terrain can be extracted
- New Terrain Sculpting Modeling Tools
- Advanced EcoSystem Control
- Improved OpenGL Engine and Viewport Display
- Other Improvements – z-buffer can now be optionally anti-aliased
For more information visit e-on Software online here.
Comments for this story are closed