Nemetschek North America has online winter workshops for Vectorworks users wishing to brush up on skills and gain new ones. These courses are very reasonable at just 25.USD and they are convenient in time at just one hour long. When you register for one of the courses you receive a movie of the presentation for your own personal use, like reviewing the material.
- Move from Lines to Models: Jan 20 and Jan 21
- Draw Fast and Accurate: Jan 20 and Jan 21
- Linking Worksheets to your Design Data: Feb 17 and Feb 18
- Best Practices: Drawing Setup and File Organization: Feb 17 and Feb 18
- Do BIM Today: Mar 25 and Mar 31
- Work Efficiently with Internal and External Resources: Mar 25 and Mar 31
Vectorworks Classroom Training
Nemetschek NA also has AIA and ASLA approved continuing education credit courses which include two full-days of hands-on training. An optional, free bonus day is also available to assist you with current projects. Classes are held at Nemetschek’s headquarters in Columbia, MD. These courses are 750.USD.
There is a Beginning Vectorworks course and an Intermediate level course. You can learn more about the prerequisites and curriculum here.
To learn more about Vectorworks visit them online here: www.nemetschek.net