e-on Software has recently updated its free Open Beta software plugin Ozone 4.0. Ozone 4.0 implements the breakthrough spectral atmospheric rendering technologies developed by the Beaverton, Oregon-based software company.
Ozone 4.0 Atmospheric Plugin
This plugin works with leading 3D software suites like Autodesk 3DS Max, Maxon’s Cinema4D, NewTek’s LightWave, Autodesk Maya and Autodesk Softimage XSI.
Ozone 4.0 implements Spectral 2 cutting-edge technologies that provide accurate simulation and rendering of atmospheric effects. New features include:
- Breakthrough Spectral 2 and Volumetric atmosphere models – based entirely on real-world atmosheric behavior including volumetric clouds, accurate light dispersion, and natural phenomena such as Godrays.
- Real 3D Clouds – high optimized volumetric cloud layers that you can fly through or easily simulate realistic low-lying fog.
- Super-fast rendering technology – highly optimized rendering technology to power through complex effects.
- Animated Clouds and Sunsets
- Extensive Library – Over 150 predefined atmospheres