Apple is reaching out to developers with more than 30 Coding Headstarts. This series of instructional materials includes intro videos, step-by-step lesson guides and sample Xcode projects. The goal is to learn now to create new and compelling features in your application using technologies found only in Mac OS X Leopard, Apple’s latest Mac operating system.
The latest 10 new Coding Headstarts added to the series include:
- Cocoa Controls
- Previewing Documents with Quick Look
- Writing a Spotlight Importer
- Accelerating your Drawing Code with Quartz GL
- Extending your Application with JavaScripCore
- Improving Code Analysis with Instruments
- Transitioning from Carbon to 64-bit Cocoa
- Expanding your Code Options with RubyCocoa
- Drawing Vector Graphics using Canvas
- Optimizing Development with Xcode Organizer
ADC Online members can get started with the introductory videos, while lesson guides and sample Xcode projects require ADC Premier or Select membership.
ProSwitcher – 002: Joe Esch: SketchUp, Cocoa and Mac OS X