We have decided to begin publishing our Editorial Pipeline privately to our advertising clients so they can see our total editorial features pipeline and where they stand in our pipe and see and monitor how Editorial Integration and Priority Publish works for our advertising sponsors.
For non-advertisers who are also in our editorial pipeline you can monitor our Features editorial flow and review approximate publication dates to help serve your marketing and PR initiatives.
Current Editorial Pipeline
[Items marked in blue with # at the end are Priority Publish items and connected to an Editorial Integration program as part of an advertising contract. See our Media Kit for more information on Editorial Integration options.
Items marked in green are “high-priority” special editorial items that have “flex” dates.
Here’s what’s coming up: (estimated publication time)
- Review: Vray for SketchUp 2.0 Review – (June)
- In-Depth: formZ 8 – (June)
- Review: SketchUp 2014 – (June)
- Part 2: solidThinking for Architecture # – (July)
- In-Depth: ArchiCAD 18 – (July)
- Bluebeam Interview Part 2 – 3 # – (July)
- In-depth – GRABCAD for Mac – (July)
- Feature on TechSoft 3D – (Aug)
2014 Editorial Pipeline Planning Ideas
- iPad App Review – Ultimate iPad Guide: Apps for Architects – (June)
- Nemetschek Vectorworks AIA Interview – (July)
- Sapphire Card Review Round Two – (July)
- SU Podium Review – (2014)
2014 Editorial Pipeline Special Items…
- Gehry Technology Talks Series (2014)
- Apple 2013 Mac Pro Hardware Review (2014)
- Special Feature: A Tour of GRAPHISOFT in Hungary (August 2014)
[updated: 11:09 AM EDT 16 May 2014]
If your company or product is listed above it means we have already committed to or scheduled a Feature on Architosh that fits into one of our 6 major categories (this includes Reviews).
Items marked with # are part of an advertiser’s Editorial Integration scope and take precedence over items not marked #. If you are an advertiser and feel strongly that the timing of your feature should be pushed up, please just contact us and share this with us. We will definitely listen to your case and most likely your item will be pushed up in the queue.
All publishers are encouraged to follow this pipeline so they are aware of anticipated timing for publication. Our estimates for publication are sometimes too liberal, despite our best intentions. As always, we appreciate your patience.
We reserve the right to alter this pipeline at any time and to make critical insertions that are of high editorial value to readers and advertisers. Items of “high editorial value” are stories that are breaking and/or provide substantial delivery of readers to Architosh, as well as demonstrate our ability to deliver leading edge journalism in our markets.
Please contact us with any questions. – Ed.