Graphisoft, the leading Building Information Modeling (BIM) software vendor, has announced today a new live, webinar online for 2 February 2016. The focus of the webinar is the introduction of Twinmotion software for ArchiCAD 19.
Real-Time Visualization for Award-Winning ArchiCAD 19
The award-winning AEC visualization program Twinmotion is changing the way designers and engineers interact with their 3D models. Developed by Ka-Ra and distributed worldwide by Abvent of France, Twinmotion is compatible with every 3D modeling software on the market today, in addition to leading BIM software programs such as ArchiCAD 19.
Regarded a great fit for architecture, landscape and urban planning professionals, Twinmotion is considered special because of its ease-of-use and power. Users can quickly generate high-quality visuals and animations right out of the box.
Webinar Details: Integration with ArchiCAD
Ildikó Szabó of Abvent will lead the live webinar on 2 February 2016, walking participant through a workflow demo using Twinmotion 2016 with ArchiCAD. Highlights include:
- smooth collaboration with ArchiCAD and BIM solutions in general
- point cloud import and automatic conversion of a terrain in Twinmotion
- enriched object library: vegetation, animated characters, vehicles, fountains
- expanded material library: ceilings
- project phasing
In addition, BIMmotion, a revolutionary stand-alone viewer, allows Twinmotion users to share an .exe file with their clients, enabling them to explore the project on their own—following from start to finish. All of this is possible without having to install Twinmotion itself. (Windows only).
Dates and Registration
Tuesday, 2 February 2016 is the date. Times vary depending on what part of the world you are in. They are (click to sign up to free webinar) below:
- Australia – Asia Event: Tue, 2 Feb 2016: 4:00 pm – 5:00pm EST (Sydney)
- Europe – Africa Event: Tue, 2 Feb 2016: 1:00 pm – 2:00pm GMT (London)
- Americas Event: Tue, 2 Feb 2016: 9:00 am – 10:00am PST (Los Angeles)