Architosh Friends and Partners
Friends of Architosh
Over the past 9 years a small but notable group of other Mac news sites has generously offered various assistance to our project here at Architosh. We would like to thank them and encourage you to visit and get to know their excellent and well-regarded Mac publications:
- Macintosh News Network – (MacNN.com) – A full-service general Mac publication w/ great forums.
- MacSurfer – (Macsurfer.com) – The best news source for the entire Mac Universe!
- - Many thanks to Monish K. Bhatia of MacNN for hosting us for so many years!
- - Many thanks to the folks at MacSurfer for links to our unique content!
- The Mac Observer – Bryan Chaffin and John Martellaro
- - Thanks John for all your years of contact and connections at Apple!
- - Thanks Bryan for your years of support and encouragement!
- - Many thanks to the folks over at MacDailyNews for their recent posts of our best content. It helps!
- Franco Folini and his blog Novedge
- - Many thanks Franco for taking interest in me and Architosh. You provide a great service!
- Greg Conyngham AIA of Integrated CADD Services (ICS)
- - A super thank you to Greg and Valerie of ICS in Cambridge/Boston for all the years of encouragement, advice and support as a corporate sponsor!
- Mr. Nader Family of BoA North America
- - A thank you to Nader for being Architosh’s first advertiser/corporate sponsor back in 2000 and such a major supporter of the Mac in architecture.
- Mr. Sean Flaherty of Nemetschek North America
- - Thanks Sean for that first interview with Richard Diehl and yourself back so long ago — that led to many such executive-suite interviews and probably set the model for Franco Folini’s website and several others. We now have a body of literature on the Web where CAD and 3D executives, CTO’s and key players get to just talk about this industry and what they are doing and why it matters to them.
- Tom, Kenny, Susan, Richard, John (see above), Jacques, Jean Pierre and Steve at Apple.
- - Thanks to a whole bunch of folks at Apple whose full identities must be concealed due to Apple’s ultra-secret, and tidy policies concerning press and employees. Those of you at Apple who have provided encouragement, connections and contacts, technical support and even the occasional ad deal are all thought of warmly. Thank you!