The folks at ShaderLight, a photo-realistic rendering solution plugin for SketchUp, have announced some upcoming training evens online. These two new Shaderlight sessions are now open to registration. Here are the details:
The first event is called Shaderlight Workflow and Techniques. In this webinar Martin will show how to improve Shaderlight rendering workflows including:
- How to get scenes set up quickly
- Tools and techniques to help you render more efficiently
- Achieving stunning effects in your finished renders
This event takes place on Wednesday, 22 May 2013, at 4:00 PM GMT. You can register here.
The second event is called Shaderlight Material Editor. In this webinar Martin will show you how to get the most from the simple yet powerful Shaderlight material editor, including:
- Exploring the different materials and finishes available
- Creating difficult finishes such as water and glass
- When and how to use the material types available
This event takes place on Wednesday, 12 June 2013, at 4:00pm GMT. You can register here.