Graphisoft has announced an upcoming free web event centered on the use of its BIMx mobile software as used by Archiform 3D to model the Porsche Design Tower. The 57-story ultra-luxury tower features units ranging from 3,800 to 9,500 square feet. More than half of the units offer a duplex layout, with ocean-facing units including private pools.
Graphisoft is inviting folks to attend this seminar online to hear from Steve Bell and Archiform 3D leveraged the power of Graphisoft’s ArchiCAD to create the full BIM model for the project and to see the power of BIMx in visualizing the Porsche Design Tower. The live participatory Q&A session will round the webinar focus which also includes learning how to use the cloud-based BIMx model sharing service.
Registering: Dates and Times Around the Globe
- London – Tue 25 Sep 2012 – 1:00 – 2:00 pm GMT
- Paris/Berlin/Madrid - Tue 25 Sep 2012 – 2:00 – 3:00 pm CEST
- Moscow - Tue 25 Sep 2012 – 5:00 pm MSK
- New York – Tue 25 Sep 2012 – 9:00 – 10:00 am EDT
- Los Angeles – Tue 25 Sep 2012 – 10:00 – 11:00 am PDT
- Sydney – Tue 25 Sep 2012 – 4:00 – 5:00 pm AEST
Please confirm times during registration as we noticed a difference in the times shown.
There is a Spanish language event on:
- Madrid - Tue 25 Sep 2012 – 4:00 – 5:00 pm CEST