Nemetschek North America is bringing a big Vectorworks 2010 event to Boston in October on the 26th, 2009. The event takes place after work hours at Wentworth Institute of Technology, 550 Parker Street, Annex Building, Boston, at 6:00pm to 7:30pm.
The “Get Buzzed with Vectorworks 2010″ event is part of a series of take-it-on-the-road events planned with local user groups to demonstrate the benefits of the new software. Highlights include:
- Increased speed and stability
- Improved 3D snapping capabilities
- Unified 2D/3D view
- Interactive dimensioning and a 2D Dimensional Constraint Manager
- Easy mapping of associative hatches
- New tool to select similar objects
- and many more features…!
- October 26: Boston, MA
- October 27: New York City, NY
- November 2: Los Angeles, CA
- November 3: Oakland, CA
- November 4: Seattle, WA
- November 12: Columbia, MD
To learn more visit the Nemetschek North America website.